Friday, February 11, 2005

Woke up at 6 am to to the most pleasant dreams. Too bad I can't remember much, except that the last one involved the sun and frolickering in a warm blue ocean with friends...then next thing I knew, I wanted to buy a hovercraft and was googling with this very phrase "how to buy a hovercraft". When I got up, I actually tried it but no websites showed up. The fate wasn't speaking to me after all :'(

T-mobile bleepin' made my wallyball team forfeit a couple of matches. Since it was down for a couple of days (3rd such bout in less than a month), we couldn't communicate with each other about upcoming games. How come a FREE email server like yahoo's infinitely more reliable? My hands are itching to make that cancellation call.

Last night, was a judge for Mr. and Miss Phuniverse. Was just curious what it's like to judge contestants in an event. The event itself was outrageous, very entertaining so it was fun.

Enjoy your weekend. May it be an amorous one :)