Sunday, August 08, 2004

Thursday: BAK called Jesse and me to help out with some stuff with Tower Clock (Gally's yearbook). Then we headed over to his house. I saw Bren S. and to witness how much he has deteriorated almost brought me to tears. His mental illness has become obvious. When Jesse and I were joking about if he didn't vote and Kerry lost PA (his home state and one of the so-called battleground states) by one vote and Bush ended up starting WWIII that'd end the world and it'd be all Jesse's fault, Bren was yelling, "What's so funny about it?!" His behavior was bizarre, erratic, unbecoming and haunting. I expect him to start private conversations with me soon about CIA's surveillance on his activities.

Nah, Bren was just playing. BTW, he wrote some great blogs when he was interning at Democratic National Convention.

Friday: arrived at DPHH late. The Reef's pretty cool with all those fish tanks.

Yesterday: went to a wedding. Took place in the outdoors. Lots of beautiful tall trees. The bride first met her future husband at Deaf Way 2 (at that ill-fated $75 Hard Rock Cafe party, no less) when they were waiting in the line. She found him annoying. Women always seem to say they found their boyfriends/husbands annoying at first.

Today: I rested.