Monday, July 11, 2005

A post by a Xanger cracked me up. Copy 'n paste of a message board. What's funnier than a bunch of stoners wondering how deaf people wake up? Not much.

That reminds me, I talked with that Xanger, Brianne, about a coupla weeks ago. I told her I never buy women drinks. I buy drinks for my friends, regardless the gender, sure, but not for female strangers to meet them. I mean, buying a woman drinks is like trying to buy her attention. She seemed stunned and asked me how I meet women. I said I just talk with them. She dropped her jaws, looking as if I solved Fermat's last theorem. She said I better not impart this little gem of wisdom to other guys or her nights of expense-free drinking would be over.

Don't worry, the secret's safe with me ;P

;P isn't too bad. I've warmed up to it. ;( now is officially the stupidest emoticon.

And no matter what, :o(~ will never be cool in my book.