Sunday, June 26, 2005

I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Having a sore throat over the weekend (apparently I did too much cuddling with one of them).

I just got these pics, taken in March 2004.


The guy next to me, looks familiar? He appeared in this blog once and one of you likened him to a malnourished man craning his neck to be fed. Better lookin' this time? :) The woman next to us is Dr. Donalda Ammons, one of the "celebrity" profs at Gally. She's also president of CISS, the body that governs the Deaflympics. I didn't take any of her classes (she mostly taught Spanish) so it was my first encounter with her. She seemed nice and cool.


The pics were taken the night before the movie "Deaf Noir" was shot. In this picture, the actresses who played the Croatian bitches are in the audience. Play a little "find Waldo"? One of them is several rows behind Dr. Ammons and the other one's a few seats right of actress #1.

I think I'll let a book lull me to sleep now.