Sunday, September 12, 2004

My flag football team played the season opener this afternoon. We lost (the opponents scored the winning TD in the final minute). It was a miracle that it was a close game. We didn't practice at all so nobody knew their roles. It was choatic at first, a bunch of guys screaming and yelling at each other. We didn't have a coach. But things calmed down as the game went on. We actually could've won the game if a teammate didn't drop a sure TD pass. After the game, we told him he'd have to buy each of us a bottle of beer if he dropped a pass again.

I was also surprised at how out of shape I was. I was panting after only few plays. Paying the price of a relatively sedentary summer *shaking head* A friend and I've agreed to play racquetball 3 times a week starting this week.

We play Kappa Gamma next Sunday.