Friday, August 20, 2004

Olympicians that amaze me most are the gymnasts. The other athletes are strong and fast but at least I can visualize doing what they do. But to imagine tumbling around and spinning in the air then landing on my 2 feet? Back-flips on a narrow beam?! And all I can do is jump up and down. Kudos to those wonderous waif people.

Was good to see many people at Zack's last night.

Also witnessed the worst pick-up attempt. A guy told me he thought the best way to pick up women is to act like an asshole. I just knew I had to watch him try. I said OK, show me, go to that dame standing there. He walked up to her. He started sniffing and said, "I smell something. Do you?" She shook her head. He said, "I think I smell a cunt. It must be yours."

What's the dumbest way somebody'd hit on you?