Sunday, September 26, 2004

Last Wednesday, tried hookah for the first time at Adams & Morgan. Yassine told me it wouldn't get us high but I could've sworn I felt something.

Last Friday, when I was driving to Giant (supermarket) to buy a bottle of wine for a wine 'n cheese party, I saw fireworks over the horizons. Nope, I wasn't hallucinating, there was really a full-fledged display worthy of the 4th of July over near Catholic University. Don't ask me why. And the party, gotta say wine's dangerous at a crowded deaf party. Flying hands = splashing wine. Pity on the guys who didn't heed the rule of wearing only dark clothes at those parties. Kudos to Dina and Svenna for being good hostesses.

Yesterday was a night of strange exchanges and I'll leave it at that.

Today, kicked asses in flag football. We won something like 49-6. Maybe 42-6. I lost track of our scoring, to be honest. We're coming together, baby.