Saturday, December 18, 2004

IMs from a friend:

X: Heya I was thinkin
X: I'm glad you've decided to be more secrective in your blogs
X: Because last night would make an interesting entry hah

:whistle innocently:

Here's what I've just read from espn.com (Bill "Sports Guy" Simmons' my favorite columnist. He talks about anything).

Q: I am currently a junior at THE Ohio State University and I am studying political science in order to go to law school eventually. I have recently grown tired of political science and I couldn't help but become rampantly jealous of Mr. Simmons' job. I was wondering what he studied in college.
-- Ken Buckley, Columbus, Ohio

SG: Bad news: I majored in political science. Or maybe that's good news? I don't know. And just for the record, I took not one, not two, not three but FOUR classes on the Middle East in college, yet I couldn't even point out the Gaza Strip on a map at this point. If you're breaking your butt for final exams right now, just keep this in mind: You will forget everything you learned within 5 years. I promise you.

(How was that for a Post-Exam Week pep talk?)