Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ah, that night. I'll compress it before moving on. I played poker with the fathers of 4 Gally students. Got off the bus with an apparent quadriplegic. The walking route from the bus stop to "home" went downhill, so he had an advantage. The appartus he was on was like a black baby carriage, except that he was sitting not lying. There was a black awning surrounding him so I couldn't really see him. He quickly wheeled down while I ploddily walked. He was 100 feet ahead of me in no time but had to stop because a train was crossing. It was on the very tracks that killed Miss Deaf Texas. I think about her every time I crossed. The baby carriage stood still while I caught up. I took a quick glance to see what he looked like. He was a midget. Once the tracks "but" (sign it in asl), he motored on and became smaller until he faded out of the sight.

Do horses bite strangers? There's a couple of 'em in a pen on that route and I wanna pet them. They seemed friendly but they acted funny when I raised my hand to stroke them. Me not grow up on farm. Me shud dodo? Equine teeth are big enough to sink deep into the flesh of my precious talking arms.

Labels: